We are delighted that the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) have awarded our Loft on Seventh terrace apartments a 5 Star Green Star - Multi Unit Residential Design v1 certified rating!
This rating represents 'Australian Excellence' in environmentally sustainable building practices.
The single (overall) score of a project that qualifies for Green Star rating is determined by:
- Calculating each category score;
- Applying an environmental weighting to each category;
- Adding all weighted category scores together; and
- Adding any innovation points that may have been achieved.
We are committed to environmental sustainability, and are proud to have this recognised by such a reputable organisation.
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) was established in 2002 to develop a sustainable property industry in Australia and drive the adoption of green building practices through market-based solutions.
GBCA's key objectives are to drive the transition of the Australian property industry towards:
- sustainability by promoting green building programs, technologies, design practices and operations
- integration of green building initiatives into mainstream design, construction and operation of buildings.
Congratulations to everyone involved!